These CZ CELLxGENE Annotate sessions enable you to reannotate the data using the browser.
The following metadata categories are available:
- donor: Set of donors available in the dataset. For details see the donor characteristics summary.
- organ_tissue: List of organs available in Tabula Sapiens.
- anatomical_information: If available, more specific information of where in the organ the cells were collected is provided.
- gender: Gender of donors available in the dataset. For details see the donor characteristics summary.
- cell_ontology_class: Cell type annotations using the Cell Ontology.
- free_annotation: Cell type annotations using free text.
- compartment: Functional compartment for each cell type.
- manually_annotated: True or False, whether or not the corresponding value in Annotation has been manually verified by a tissue expert.
- method: smartseq2 (full-length) or 10x (3prime).
- n_counts_UMIs: number of counts (smartseq2) or UMIs (10x) per cell.
- n_genes: number of genes per cell.
The following numeric layers are available:
- .layers["raw_counts"]: raw, not normalized counts.
- .layers["decontXcounts"]: decontX corrected counts.
- .raw.X: log1p normalized decontX corrected counts.
- .X: log1p normalized and scaled decontX corrected counts.
You will find below a link for each organ available in Tabula Sapiens. If you would like to contribute please use this button to complete the required google form.Submit updates